This weekend, my co-author and I spent the weekend in Miami Beach at an accounting coference and delivered a couple of standing-room-only presentations. I find myself with many reflections circling my mind and thought I’d catch them as they pass.
1. Miami is lovely in places, but when the low is 82 degrees, I’m just not thrilled. All that makes it bearable is the continuous breeze.
2. People here are far more into glittery fashion than I’ve ever seen.
3. I’m out of practice with big – city noise. So not alright anymore.
4. More money than sense in Miami.
5. Need to make a bingo card for all the odd sightings, like string bikinis on wearers that missed the idea of a weight limit.
6. Convenient off-water boat parking. Hmm
7. I am so not cut out for living somewhere like this. Really not.